The WATMAN International Conference on Water and Wastewater Management is a gathering dedicated to addressing critical issues and exploring innovative solutions in the field of water and wastewater management. This conference promises to be an essential event for anyone passionate about water resource sustainability and responsible wastewater treatment.
The WATMAN International Conference will be held on 29th February and 1st March 2024. The focus will be on the various aspects of integrated water resource management covering Zero Liquid discharge, 3Rs, Non-Revenue Water, Water Transportation, Industrial Wastewater Management, Sludge Management, Efficient Water Management etc.
- Two full days of high-quality talks from industry-leading professionals and practitioners
- A rich diversity of over 100 wastewater sector attendees
- Ample networking opportunities for exchange of news and ideas, and building relationships
- An exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies and wastewater services
- A display of novel research in the poster hall by research students & young professionals’ Poster Competition
Mr. Sajid Hussain
Dr Indra Mitra
Mr Rajneesh Chopra
Dr S Kanmani
Mr Dilip Sharma
Mr E Nandakumar
Mr. Ajay Popat
Mr Chrys Fernandes
Mr Prakash Shanmugam
Mr Ravindra Yeleswarapu
Speakers Key Topics Areas
- Emerging Desalination Technologies
- Zero Liquid Discharge for Sustainale Industrial Effluent Management
- Emerging Issues & Challenges for Municipal /Industrial Wastewater Management
- Resource Recovery of Industrial Wastewater
- Water/ Wastewater Monitoring Techniques for Water Pollution & Quality Control
- Advances in Sustainable Technologies & Applications for Wastewater Treatment
- Energy Recovery & Power Resource from Water & Wastewater Systems
- Smart Water Applications for Wastewater Treatment Management
- Future Trends in Water Security
- Challenges & Innovations in Membrane Technologies
To ensure a wider participation, Poster Sessions will be held along with the oral presentations. Authors desirous of presenting their papers in the poster session may indicate their preference while submitting the abstract.
Guidelines For Abstract Submission
Author : Arial - 14 Font, Bold
Affiliations : Arial - 11 Font, Bold, Italic
Abstract : Arial - 12 Font, 500 -600 words
For more details write to us email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The WATMAN International Conference is committed to addressing the critical issues surrounding water resource management and wastewater treatment, and we believe your participation and involvement in this field can make you an ideal candidate for joining us as a delegate.
Engage with the industry community, thought leaders, innovators, and tech masters to explore the emerging trends, sustainable and innovative solutions in water wastewater management.
- Learn from leading experts and thought leaders in the industry.
- Explore cutting-edge technologies and solutions.
- Network with like-minded professionals and potential collaborators.
- Gain insights into the latest policies and regulations.
- Contribute to the creation of a more sustainable water future.